Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie Review





Watching the 'BORDERTOWN' movie for a third time in my life today. I like its script much, a tender masterpiece that brings us near to the human right issues. There are few scenes in the movie get me into an excitement when watching few factory workers using a DEPRAG air screwdrivers fixing a piece parts into one. It is rarely found in Malaysia except at few companies who really care about their quality and perfect finish. I was doing DEPRAG business for 9 years now....If I were in Mexico, I might be the millionaire ..hhmmmm I guess...

Back to the movie, the story was about the effect of NAFTA when the government of Mexico and US signed the agreement. Showed the mass grave at the junkyard of innocent woman of Juarez and how cruel the politics when it rules the nation with money and power. Over 400 women have been killed at Juarez due to the cruel system and beast behavior of the nation leaders and capitalists..Based on a true story and great congrats to the lead actor and actress (Antonio Banderas and Jennifer Lopez). I was thinking now, what will be the effect to Malaysian if the late Prime Minister really signed an agreement with the US for the FTA. What will be the effect if the AFTA is freely flows without a governmet control in certain industy. Thanks for the people of Malaysia who support to ban the FTA with US.

No comments: